Design and Manufacturing IP for USB-C/PD IC/ASICs
IQonIC Works offers a range of options for developing and integrating USB-C/PD functions on your next IC/ASIC product.
- Soft IP of Digital blocks
- Analog IP schematics
- Hard Macros
- GDS of pre-integrated IC solutions for your manufacture as standalone devices or multi-die packaged solutions (SIP)
- Finished IC. Unbranded, packaged and tested ICs to OEM.
- Source-only port
- Sink-only port
- Full DRP port
- Accessory support
- Debug support
- VCONN powered accessory or VCONN powered device
- Combination of any or all of the above
Flexible Licensing Options
- Project based, Term, or Perpetual Licenses
- Single Project or Multi-Project
- Single Technology or Multi-Project/Multi-Technology
- Manufacturing License options (GDS IP)
IQonIC Works offers a library of modular IP building blocks supporting a wide range of application specific solutions, including pre-integrated IQonIC Works configurations and customer own integrations.
IQonIC Works USB-C/PD IP
- HW only. All Type-C/PD and application functions in hardware.
- Embedded CPU dedicated to the USB-C/PD functions. PD stack upper layers implemented in firmware, All lower level PD and Type-C functions in hardware.
- Sharing an applications CPU for the USB-C/PD firmware and a USB-C/PD hardware block as a peripheral to the shared CPU.
Deliverables and Supporting Services
IQonIC Works provides the following deliverables in support of customer USB-C/PD needs, and can also supply a range of additional supporting IP blocks: